This skin treatment is a basic clinical facial that cleanses pores, exfoliates away dead skin cells, and treats common skin concerns with a mask customized to your skin type. This multi-step process is meant to rejuvenate and nourish the face, making the skin appear healthier and younger.
What is included in a Renew Facial?
This can include, but not limited to, a deep cleanse using a facial scrub based on your skin type, skin analysis, extractions, relaxing facial massage, a customized mask, facial serums and moisturizers, as well as a lip treatment.
What are the benefits of a Renew Facial?
- Stimulates blood flow to aid the flow of oxygen and other nutrients to the skin and its underlying tissue and helps in the efficient removal of waste products.
- Helps with dull, lifeless, and congested skin
- Helps the skins natural elasticity
- Refines the texture of the skin, making the skin look healthy
- Contribute to cellular regeneration, which prevents the skin looking aged before its time
- Gives the skin a more youthful appearance
- Helps you to relax! Stress always shows itself in the face with the muscles becoming tense and rigid, causing the circulation to slow down, and forming lines
- Aids natural protection and prevents the formation of imperfections
- Helps with normal functioning of oil and fluid balance
- Give you a healthy-looking glow!
Who is NOT a good candidate for a Renew Facial?
The Renew Facial can be performed on any skin type as it is customized to your skins needs. If you are experiencing an active acne breakout, dermatitis, eczema, sun burn, or any other severe skin concern, please wait until the issue has resolved to book your appointment.
How often should I get a Renew Facial?
Whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin, the general recommendation for a basic facial is every three to four weeks, or once a month, since this is how long the skins life cycle is. After three to four weeks your skin cells grow back, and a regular facial can help this process to assure that your skin always glows.
This hugely popular treatment is a method of exfoliation where the dead surface skin cells are removed, along with vellus hair (also known as “peach fuzz”). The skin is left with a more radiant, youthful complexion. Make-up and skin care products will go on a lot smoother!
Does Derma-planing make your hair grow back darker and thicker?
No! Derma-planing is different from shaving, it is an exfoliation treatment. Using a razor on your face is completely different than using a scalpel blade. At no point during the treatment will the hair follicles/roots be affected in any way. This is why it isn’t scientifically possible for the hair to grow back darker or thicker after the procedure.
- Exfoliate the skin
- Reduce visible lines
- Stimulate collagen & elastin
- Even out skin texture
- Help with pigmentation
- Help with dead skin build-up
- Help with a dull complexion
- Help with Milia bumps
- Correct congestion, which causes acne
- Give the skin a youthful glow!
Who is NOT a candidate for Derma-planing?
- Those taking Blood Thinners
- Those taking any medications that cause photosensitivity (Antibiotics, anti-inflammatories)
- Auto Immune Disease
- Those taking Accutane
- History of HIV
Anyone receiving this treatment should discuss the following with their Skin Aesthetician:
- Recent Chemical Peel (Wait one week)
- Recent Botox or fillers
- Taking Retin A or any Acne skin agents (Must stop taking 5 days before & 5 days after treatment)
- Recent Fractional or Skin Resurfacing Treatment (Wait one Month)
- Photo Facial (Wait 2 weeks)